Parker 10-R Industrial Vacuum Freeze Dryer - MORE INFO
Selecting this industrial vacuum freeze dryer allows a median weight capacity (at 6 lbs. per tray), for 2,500 lbs. per load. It will offer a good return on investment, efficient and customizable operation, and the exceptional quality you expect from Parker Freeze Dry. The Parker 10-R provides high-capacity throughput, is custom-built to your specifications and meets the needs of food production, pet food, and nutraceutical industries.
Parker 10-R Industrial Freeze Dryer Specifications Summary
• Chamber Overall Dimensions: 412″ x 106″ x 98″
• Number of Carts: 10
• Number of Trays: 420
• Usable Shelf Area: 1,365 Square Feet
Benefits of Parker 10-R Production Sized Dryers
When you purchase a Parker 10-R industrial freeze dryer, you benefit from quality construction, energy-saving technology, quality control programming, and remote data analysis. Your unique specifications can be custom-built into your commercial freeze dryer system in addition to these industry-leading features:
• Our industrial drying equipment chambers are constructed of heavy-duty 304 beaded stainless steel, featuring glass view-ports for observation of the carts and vapor condenser during the freeze-drying cycle.
• Allen Bradley PLC Control System, HMI Screen includes graphic overview of freeze drying system. Automated cycles will increase or reduce heat to pre-set parameters. Automated cycles will increase or reduce heat to pre-set parameters.
• Complete user control of the large-capacity industrial freeze dry machine vacuum and refrigeration systems with remote access data review and service via Ethernet connection.
• Parker’s freeze-drying equipment utilizes electric heaters under each tray, with cooling heat exchangers for reducing plate temperature and defrosting of ice.
• All of Parker’s freeze dry machines come with a 12-month limited warranty.
Printable Brochure - Parker 10-R
MODEL SPECIFICATION SHEET
Chamber - Over all dimensions - 412" x 106" x 98"
Number of Carts - 10
Number of Shelves - 420
Usable Shelf Area - 1,365 Sq Ft
Median weight capacity per load (at 6 lbs. per tray) – 2,500 lbs.
Shelf Dimensions - 26" x 18" x 1"
Shelf Spacing - 1.25"
Shelf Temperature - -50°F to 180°F
Ice Condenser Capacity – 9,596 lbs.
Power Requirement - 208v 3 phase or 480v 3 phase